Sep 14, 2008

Jim Anderson of Olympia responds

Blog-pal Emmett O'Connell links to the video embedded below, in which Jesse Thorn interviews intertube-renowned vlogger Ze Frank. Emmett writes, "I just thought of you when I listened to it this morning / last night."

Why? He's not sure.

I think it might have something to do with this. It's as Web-2.0 as I'm gonna get.

For the record, I don't really listen to podcasts. I know, lame.

Anyhow, check it out: the interview is funny and at times profound. It takes about a half hour.


Ze Frank on The Sound of Young America from Jesse Thorn on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that interview on the podcast when it came out. That's the problem with podcast listening. You kinda just forget everything if you don't review it.

Emmett said...

Gift suggestion for Mrs. decorabilia to Mr. decorabilia: An iPod touch.

Played with one today, and in addition to being a worthy podcast machine, it really rocks.