Nov 17, 2007

CEO for USA

In today's featured letter to the editor, the warrants don't necessarily link the evidence and the claims...
I am voting for the U.S. presidential candidate whom I believe will lead us out of the financial mess we are in.

He is former governor of the great state of Massachusetts, CEO of a very successful finance company and has started his own finance company. His net worth is $200 million to $250 million, which means he is a very intelligent and savvy businessman.

I think we need that type of person to run this country as president.

I am voting for Mitt Romney, who I think is the right man at the right time and I hope we can get him in the president’s office.
...but you have to respect a letter writer named "Frank D. Bates." Here's to more of 'em.

No comments: