Jun 23, 2007

let the summer commence

Well, not quite. I still have a few things to tidy up in my classroom and a few grades to enter into the computer. The bulk of the work is done, though. I received an ovation from one of my junior classes, who were amazed that I had finished all their journals and final essays in one night. "Wait until you see your grades before applauding," I warned. Also, I have no life.

Now it's on to preparing for National Board Certification, with a couple road trips intervening, one to Yellowstone, another to Chicago (for real, this time).

In other news, the grad streaker--who dashed out in only a furry jock strap and a raccoon tail--finally made the paper. Check out the comments for various reactions, mostly of the "way to go, crazy man" variety.

No comments: