Sep 24, 2005

even more eyesores

Friday evening, for cheap entertainment, the wife and I went ugly car hunting. We walked around the downtown and elsewhere, tourists in our own town, digital camera in hand, and discovered these three beauties.


Black, silver, and ugly all over. (Custom plate reads "VW VIXON." Add poor spelling to the mix.)



A Geo with racing stripes. Yup.



I hope the "Re-Elect Carter / Mondale" sticker and the stripes are perversely ironic.


Orange plus tan on anything else makes for a hideous combination; on an El Camino, though, it's strangely alluring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap! I saw that hideoous VW the other day. I can't remember if it was here in The Crack Hole of The Meadows or not, but it was one ugly damn car. Even worse in person.

My eyes still burn from the pain and my retinas are permanently damaged.

Aiiiigh!