Aug 14, 2005

on, the inanity

I had to link to this because it's veered into bizarre territory, as creationist William J. Gibbons levels his umbrage at "smug, self-assured humanistic Americans." Best Gibbons quotes:
A quick note to all you educated secularists.... If you are going to call me names and attack all creationists in general, then have the courage to use your real names. Monikers like "savagemutt" "Some Guy" "Oolong" "ragingbee" and "raj" do not cut it.
"Raging Bee" tries to sting me with a charge of "cowardice?" What is your REAL name raging bee? Where are the "insults" you accuse me of? I only ask that people use their real names, (I like to know who I am dealing with). But then again, that's too much to ask for some people who want to hide behind the mask of secular humanism, isn't it?

I think Richard Allen Jordan sounds a lot better than the Islamic sounding "raj." And no, there is nothing "idiotic" about my comments. If I was hiding behind a moniker to do battle with evolutionists, you would be asking me the same thing. But, I use my real name, my actual email address and website.
Truly the Force is overripe with this one.

No comments: