Apr 13, 2005

smarter than I: the update

UPDATE: The deadline for entries for this week's smarter than I is fast approaching. Send your entries to smarterthani at hotmail dot com by 3:00 pm PST.


Thanks for the continuing publicity for the second edition of "smarter than I."

Friends include:
anniemiz
Evangelical Outpost
Locusts and Honey
Pseudo-Polymath
Science and Politics
tongue but no door (dot) net

(If I've missed yours, let me know.)

There's still time to send in your entry. smarterthani at hotmail dot com...

2 comments:

tm said...

The posts received have been incredible. I have no idea whatsoever how I can do justice to them, so I think I'm just gonna try to be as transparent a conduit as possible. Seriously....yikes!

Again, a brilliant idea.

Jim Anderson said...

Aw... I was hoping you'd create haikus for each one. After all, this is National Poetry Month.