Feb 28, 2005

a new meme for your time-wasting enjoyment

The Rule of [insert number here]

Go to blog # ___ on your blogroll. Then go to blog # ___ on its blogroll. Do this ___ times.

Count only links to blogs--ignore news sites, etc.

If, for some reason, you can't continue (i.e., a blog has too few links), stop there.

Sample: The Rule of 5.

Go to the fifth blog on your blogroll. Then go to the fifth blog on its blogroll, and the fifth blog on that blogroll... five times.

In the grand tradition of middle school paper tricks, whatever blog comes up is your evil twin. (Mine's Eric Alterman.)

Rule of 6: Baltic Blog
Rule of 7: Weird Scenes Inside the Gold Mind
Rule of 8: Joe Hill Dispatch

3 comments:

TeacherRefPoet said...

Under the Rule of Five, I am my own evil twin. Discuss.

Anonymous said...

Shoot. Brought me right back here. I'm disillusioned.

Jim Anderson said...

I would be, too.